—Why do you need a website?
Your customers expect a website in today’s day and age for a few reasons:
1. It provides social proof – if you sell products, you can include ratings and reviews, or if you provide services, client testimonials on your site help influence potential clients.
2. You will show up on search results (such as Google and Bing), increasing further the legitimacy and trust of your business.
3. Never put the closed sign up again. A website provides 24/7 marketing for your services and the ability to always be selling your product.
—- Our 4 Step Process
It is important to know as much about your business as we can. Developing a design strategy based on your target audience and competition will help you reach the goal of bringing in more clients, sales and leads.
- Automatic adjustment for all screen sizes
- Instantly adapts for ease of use
- Supports all devices and orientations
- Mobile-friendly website development
- Contact forms included
- Social media integration
- Unlimited Revisions
- User-friendly CMS for SEO visibility
- WordPress Powers 34% Of The Internet
- Optimized for future growth
- Point and click/drag and drop editor
- Online sales with Woocommerce
- You own all rights to your site
- No Monthly Fees
Website Launch & Support
- We move the site to your hosting
- Final testing and quality control
- Install updates & Security
- Final SEO settings & testing
- Search Engine Submission
- One-on-One CMS training
- No limit on user-added pages
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your Web & Software Development Team
Our development team can arm your company with new custom-designed solutions to streamline those time-consuming and costly tasks.
Do you need On-Premise hosting or something in the cloud? We can do that.
Are your Excel spreadsheets out of control? We can fix that.